Thursday, November 14, 2013

Office Rest Room Chronicles ....

This morning as I approached the men's rest room to "drain the main vein", one of my coworkers was exiting.  He said hello, but not in his usually over enthusiastic manner (yeah, he's one of those).  I noticed it was unusual, but I thought nothing of it ... that was until I actually entered the rest room!!  I then  realized that his seemingly dismissive greeting was actually his post rest room walk of shame!  

Good Gawd the atrocity this man committed in there!!!   He had every right to not look me in my eyes! ..   but damn, he coulda atleast given me the John Witherspoon warning from Friday "Dont nobody go in there for 35-45 minutes!!"

I tried to hurriedly use the facility while holding my breath the entire time.  While washing my hands, I happened to notice that my shirt pulled out of my pants and I dont like to look disheveled (most of the time), especially since it wasn't even lunch time yet  ....  so just as I finish adjusting my shirt and pants in the mirror and I'm buckling my belt, in walks another co worker who immediately gets a whiff of the crime scene, furrows his brow, and gives me the look of horror and disdain!!

OH NO, I'VE BEEN FRAMED!!    

At this point, I thought of the uttering the words of Shaggy 'It wasn't me', but instead I just figured he probably wouldnt believe me anyway ... i didnt even try to explain, I just bowed my head and exited in my post rest room walk of shame ... damn

That dude is probably composing his blog post about me right now ... lol .. but then again, what do I know ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment