Thursday, July 8, 2010

Message to Lebron...

DON'T PLAY YOURSELF!!!!!


Listen here Mr James!!  As I sit here in anticipation for your hour long special to announce where you're going (which in itself is ridiculous), I just thought I should let you know my stance (since I know you're an avid reader of my blog .. lol).  If you come to NY I will still think you are the best player in the league (ignore by Kobe blog, I was just saying that to get you mad .. lol)... If you stay in Cleveland, that would be very honorable and noble of you, especially after your mom smashed the homey!!  If you go to Chicago, I can respect that decision.  They have some good people at a lot of the positions that could make you a contender and they are still young. .. But, Mr James ... IF YOU DARE GO TO THE MIAMI HEAT .. I will have lost all respect for you.  Congratulations Kobe Bryant, you will no longer be my least favorite player in the league.  How can you go from being the best player in the league (arguably) to attempting to ride another player's coat tails to the championship.  That would essentially be you going from being Jordan to being Tony Kukoc!   Yes it is riding coat tails, because Wade already has a ring.  The announcement is about to start, so I wont continue because I know you need some time to read this before you announce.... but homey, dont embarrass us all .. Make ur momma proud ... oh, oops!  Ha


But then again, what do I know .. that I know nothing!!

1 comment: