Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Enjoy It While It Lasts....

Wow, I finally did it!! .. I actually started a blog!! Who woulda thought?!

Well actually, starting a blog is something I have contemplated doing for several months now. A few of my friends write regularly, and they have been encouraging me to follow suit. However, while the thought of creating a blog and expressing my ideas in writing appealed to my creative side (especially since I haven't had many opportunities to write since grad school), I haven't started one until now primarily for one simple reason .... My fear of commitment. I didn't want to start yet another thing that I know I wont finish, but I guess I just couldn't resist the urge. So I decided my first blog should serve as both an introduction and a warning ...

Welcome to my blog!! I'm happy I'm here, but I can't promise I'm here to stay. (wow, sadly that sentence just summed up my life... Lol)


Oh, and I stole the title of my blog from one of my favorite Plato/Socrates dialogues when Socrates was explaining to Plato that a wise man is wise only because he knows that he knows nothing...

#thatisall .. for now

No comments:

Post a Comment